- Responsible for providing support and facilitating the roll out of projects for the data validation process, as part of the end-to-end collation of market risk data for measurement, analysis and subsequent reporting to senior management, regulators and traders as well as other downstream users.
- Performing reporting of risk sensitivities adjustments that breaches predefined thresholds to various stakeholders and senior management as part of our controls process.
- Providing requirements for assigned projects, from a data management and controls perspective, as well as providing support and attending to queries from the various project analysts and managers.
- Working closely with the Business, IT Departments, Controllers, Operations and your counterparts in other regions.
- Participation in UAT testing and the roll out of enhancements in risk systems, processes and data feeds.
- Expected to handle projects and database
- Graduate or Post-Graduate in Finance/Statistics/Economics/Sciences/Mathematics.
- Up to 2 years’ experience in Market Risk, Product Control, Auditing (Financial Services) or related control function
- Completed or currently taking the CFA or FRM qualifications would be desirable.
- Knowledge of financial products, financial markets
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong spreadsheet and database skills (incl. basic knowledge of VBA)
- Basic understanding of market risk methodologies: VAR and other risk measures.
- Knowledge of financial products, financial markets i.e. fixed income and equities product (either is fine with general understanding)
- Hands on experience in some project management background risk system migration (good to have)