- The candidate will be required to market financial institutions (including banks and non-bank FIs), central banks and sovereign wealth management funds both in Singapore and other Southeast Asian countries
- He/ She may be involved in conducting KYC, credit application, preparation of loan documentation and maintaining on-going dialogue with the clients
- The candidate should market all the bank's products, such as Chinese Yuan settlement, trade finance, bond issuance, bilateral loan / syndication, deposits, etc. and should be able to manage multiple task at the same time.
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in finance, Accounting or Banking preferred
- At least 3-4 years of experience in commercial lending / relationship management in the financial industry, with a focus on Financial Institutions. Knowledge of NBFI will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate ability to work independently
- Some traveling will be required