Our reputable MNC client is looking for Contract Embedded Software (Firmware) Engineer of a unique individual to join to grow their business.
- Degree in Electrical, Computer, Computer Science or any related discipline with at least 4 years’ experience in embedded software development
- Experience in embedded C/C++, develop applications on RTOS (VxWorks, FreeRTOS, ThreadX etc.), communication protocols (Ethernet IP, OPC/UA etc.)
- Team player and independent worker with minimum supervision
- Good PC literacy
- Responsible to design & development of new features to address the bug fixes
- Assist in solving system problems with systematic troubleshooting skills
- Design & development of products in industrial automation
- Maintain & develop existing programmable logic controllers
- Ad hoc duties as per assigned
Work Schedule/ Location
- 5 Working Days (Monday – Friday)
- Located at Kallang Avenue
Interested applicants are welcome to send in detailed resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.